Take into account, that
- I get these people to me without any move – I have just placed the links once.
- in-bound links improve Google PageRank
- count of links is limited only by your imagination ;]
To check that all my classes have all needed links in “Related links” section, I wrote a PHP script that adds a link if it’s not present on your class page. It was written fast so there not so much error checks; to use it, just
- type your login/pass,
- list IDs of your classes and
- define the list of links to be placed in “Related links” section of every class page.
Script supports more than one login/pass pair. If such link is already present, it will be skipped.